Yes, you must have a PayPal account to participate in In$tant IncentivesÖ. You can use an existing PayPal account or set up a new one by going to www.paypal.com. PayPal is a fast and secure way to get paid online and a global leader in online payment solutions.
PayPal is a fast and secure way to get paid online. This service allows members to send and receive money without sharing financial information. PayPal is a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 70 million active accounts worldwide.
A PayPal account is required for us to reward you via the In$tant IncentivesÖ program. It's easy and free to sign up for a new account at www.PayPal.com.
When establishing a new account, it is important to 'confirm' your account with PayPal. If this step is missed, rewards will remain in a pending status and not be available to you. View instructions on how to confirm your new account.
Common reasons this occurs are:
1. Tax information is not entered in your In$tant Incentives account profile 2. PayPal email address has not been confirmed. 3. Electronic Communications Delivery Policy has not been agreed to.
1. To update or add tax information, login to your Instant Incentives account, click "edit my info" and fill out the required fields.
2. Click here for instructions on how to confirm your PayPal email address. Until you complete this step, your In$tant Incentive rewards will not appear in your PayPal account balance. PayPal returns any unclaimed rewards to Safeco after 30 days, so be sure to complete this step as soon as possible.
3. In May 2012, we learned that some rewards were not being applied automatically to users PayPal accounts because they had not yet agreed to their Electronic Communications Delivery Policy. To properly receive payments from PayPal, please ensure you’ve completed the following steps prior to spinning for rewards if possible.
- Simply log in to your PayPal account. If you haven’t yet completed this agreement, you’ll see a notice on the top of the page asking you to accept this policy. (See image below)
- If the notice appears, simply check the box and click "Agree and Continue."
Funds earned in the In$tant Incentives program will accumulate in your PayPal account until you request the money. There are several options to withdraw your money from PayPal. After you sign in to your PayPal account, look under My Accounts, then Withdraw Money to choose (via your bank account, request a check, get cash from an ATM, etc.). You can initiate the request anytime and in any manner when you want to access the money.
We are able to lookup and confirm if rewards sent to your account, however we are limited in our ability to assist with questions related directly your PayPal account.
For questions relating to your PayPal account beyond our scope of knowledge, contact the PayPal customer service number directly at 1-888-221-1161 or use their comprehensive help section on their website at www.paypal.com